Effective as of 21 January 2020
We never sell your personal data to anyone. We never share any information about your projects with anyone without your explicit permission. To provide better service, we share some statistical data and some Personal Data with third parties. Your data is yours and you can change or delete it at any time. We encrypt backups, don’t store credit card numbers on our servers and generally make sure your data is safe.
1. Data Collected
We may collect the following data from you.
Site Usage Data
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of our Site, such as, the website from which the person visited us from, the parts of Site visited, the date and duration of the visit, and information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit.
For more info about the cookies we make use of, please read Cookies Policy.
User Profile Data
When you sign up to Stock-Templates Site, we collect the following information from you: name, email, password. Most of this information can be reviewed and edited on My Profile page of our Site.
If you choose to upgrade your account to a paid Subscription Plan, we will redirect you to a secure online shop of our merchant provider (2Checkout). They will collect your payment details and billing information.
You may also provide information to be posted on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or the Service or third parties. Your contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
2. Use of the Data
We only use your Personal Data to provide you with the Service to communicate with you about the Service or the Site. This includes both automated and manual processing of data.
With respect to any data you may choose to enter or upload to Stock-Templates, we take the privacy and confidentiality of this data seriously. Your data (in the Service) is specifically not shared between accounts or with the public. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data that we store, including Personal Data. All off-site backups of your data are securely encrypted.
Please note that if you choose to share data (like sharing invoices with your clients), we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for.
We do not share Personal Data you have provided to us without your consent, unless we believe it’s necessary to:
- carry out a user’s request;
- provide the highest quality of service;
- enforce our Terms of Service, or comply with legal requirements;
- detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Stock-Templates may contact you by email. For example, Stock-Templates may send you promotional emails relating to Stock-Templates or communicate with you about your use of the Site and Service. If you do not want to receive emails from us, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any Stock-Templates email. Please note that for some emails (for example billing issues), there’s no option to opt-out.
3. GDPR compliance
For a detailed list of data sub-processors under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please see below under “Sharing of Data”.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
- You can object to the processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, or request portability of your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights by emailing [email protected].
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
If you want to request an export or deletion of your personal data, and have a User Account with us, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that we cannot delete personal data in open account when you’re not the account owner, as this would prevent us from providing the service the account owner is paying for (We suggest that you contact the account owner in order to ask them to anonymize or remove your data).
We will respond to Data Subject Rights Requests within the appropriate amount of time.
Data Retention Schedule
In order to accommodate customers who need older data restored, we keep backups for 30 days and cannot delete Personal Data form them as these are stored off-site, encrypted and compressed. Your Personal Data will be automatically deleted along with obsolete backups 30 days after we delete your data from the main database.
Some third party services collect data independently from us, and have incorporated it as part of their service.
We do not store any copies of this data, and Data Subject Requests for this data must be submitted to the third party service, since we do not control the data.
4. Sharing of Data
We don’t share your Personal Data with third parties except as listed below. You may also allow access for other apps ( not listed here) to your Stock-Templates account via our API.
We listed below what data these third parties extract exactly. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
Site usage tracking
- Google Analytics: no personally identifiable data is shared.
- Hotjar: no personally identifiable data is shared.
Communication when getting started with Stock-Templates, news, special offers relating to the Service and recommendations on how to use the Service
- ActiveCampaign: name, email, company info.
- MailChimp: name, email.
- Hubspot: name, email, company info, and aggregated account statistics.
Online chat and email support
- Kayako: name, email, company info.
- 2Checkout: email, payment information, name, and billing address as we do not store this data ourselves.
Service hosting and data backups
- Microsoft Azure: storing databases, encrypted archives of backup data, and import files. This data is not readable by Microsoft.